West Side Weekly Update
Good Afternoon, Church Family!
2016 is quickly fading into the sunset. Here are some WSCOC related things to be aware of in the coming days, as we wind down the year.
1. Tonight we will meet for evening Bible classes at our normal time (6:30pm). Bible classes will be cancelled next Wednesday, December 28th.
2. This Sunday we will have a special Christmas Day service at 3:00pm in the auditorium. There will be no classes or services in the morning at our normally scheduled meeting time. Please invite your friends and family members to join us at 3pm. We have cards printed for you to hand out to anyone you'd like to invite. If you weren't able to pick any of those up on Sunday, they will be handed out in Bible classes tonight and available in the church office.
** Tim is asking everyone to bring a flashlight to church this Sunday. If you don't have a flashlight on your phone, we hope you'll bring one with you to participate in a special part of the service.**
3. There will be no morning Bible classes on New Year's Day. Our assembly will take place at 10:00am.
4. We have been experiencing some technical issues with the online membership directory. We've notified the website provider and hope to have all the bugs worked out soon. Thanks for your patience. The office is happy to help with phone numbers and addresses until the issue is resolved.
5. In the past three weeks, our budget deficit has almost been cut in half! We are continually grateful to this congregation for the response you've shown through your generosity and outpouring of love for this church and those in our care.
The church office will be closed next week. 2016 gifts/donations can be made during the contribution/collection time this Sunday or through text and online giving through December 31st. Click here for more information.
Blessings & Peace,
- WS Church Office
Comments are closed.
West Side Blog
Welcome to the West Side blog, a great place to find the most up to date information on our church family! For an updated prayer list, click here. For a calendar of upcoming events, click here.