Hello West Side friends and family!
Sunday's handout is ready!
Please Join us on Sunday for Bible Class at 9a.m. and Worship at 10!
-Class at 9, Worship at 10!
- 5pm Tonight in the Auditorium | Ashli Roussel & Abigail Rucker will speak about their mission work and future plans.
Reminders for this Sunday's helpers:
Kristin Cawyer & Jenifer Hurt
Table 1-Ashely Young, Colby Young, RD Walker, Alan Spurlock, James Strother
Table 2- Kendall Tabor, Brent Ruple, Mike Spurlock, Keith Thomas, Zach Taylor
Roy & Becky Reaves, Beth Donnell, Jim Betterton
Friendship Cafe:Tammy Wooten - 3doz Muffins,Lloyd Cawyer -3doz donuts , Marcia Hunter - 3 doz donuts
Starting Point - James Strother
Prayer Room - James & Judy Clements
2's -Elizabeth Martin & Holly Williams
3&4's - Kristen Davis
K-2nd -Susan Bratton
Puppets -Sam & Claire Davis
The Week Ahead:
-MNFTM at 5:45 in the Family Center
- Tuesday 11/5, Prime Timers @ 5:30 in the Family Center. James Strother will be the speaker. We are collecting socks and underwear for Southern Christian Home. Boys ( boxer or boxer briefs size 8 & up) Girls panties ( size 8 & up)
Socks - (no show or ankle socks) - children's size - adult size ( not toddler)
Wednesday Night Family Meal and Worship Night. Pizza @ 5:30
Classes for all ages 6:30 pm
- Ladies Bible Study 9:30 am in the main building ( see Mattie Martin for more details)
-Celebrate Recovery meets at 6pm in the family center with a meal and worship and classes to follow.
> Nov. 3, 5pm hear from some missionaries and youth group families meet at Wendy's for dinner.
>Nov. 15-16, 6th - 12th grade Lock-In
Need adults to sign up in support rotation.
> Nov. 20th, Youth Group Family Meal/Worship night
> Nov. 27th, NO YOUTH GROUP CLASSES
>Dec. 8, Middle School/ Jr. High Christmas Party
>Dec. 15, Senior High Christmas Party
Wednesday nights the Gym/Cornerstone opens at 5:30, Bring your homework, dinner, and hangout.
HOMEWORK FOR SUNDAY CLASS:
1. Read John chapters 1-10
2. Write some thoughts or questions about the reading
3. Bring your Bible to class!
Sundays: 9AM Collge Bible Study @ Greer house // 10 AM Worship @ West Side // College Age Share Group at Noon! Free lunch! Bring a friend with you!
Join us on Wednesdays @ the CCSC for Noon meal ( free lunch for college students every Wednesday) & Midweek Worship @ 7pm
Want to receive text updates?
text @ccscatu to 81010
or for more information visit
Hope to see you there Sunday!
West Side Blog