Hello West Side family and friends!
Sunday's handout is ready. We would love to see you on Sunday at 10AM for worship. Remember, there won't be Bible classes.
Happy New Year!
Good Afternoon, Church Family!
2016 is quickly fading into the sunset. Here are some WSCOC related things to be aware of in the coming days, as we wind down the year.
1. Tonight we will meet for evening Bible classes at our normal time (6:30pm). Bible classes will be cancelled next Wednesday, December 28th.
2. This Sunday we will have a special Christmas Day service at 3:00pm in the auditorium. There will be no classes or services in the morning at our normally scheduled meeting time. Please invite your friends and family members to join us at 3pm. We have cards printed for you to hand out to anyone you'd like to invite. If you weren't able to pick any of those up on Sunday, they will be handed out in Bible classes tonight and available in the church office.
** Tim is asking everyone to bring a flashlight to church this Sunday. If you don't have a flashlight on your phone, we hope you'll bring one with you to participate in a special part of the service.**
3. There will be no morning Bible classes on New Year's Day. Our assembly will take place at 10:00am.
4. We have been experiencing some technical issues with the online membership directory. We've notified the website provider and hope to have all the bugs worked out soon. Thanks for your patience. The office is happy to help with phone numbers and addresses until the issue is resolved.
5. In the past three weeks, our budget deficit has almost been cut in half! We are continually grateful to this congregation for the response you've shown through your generosity and outpouring of love for this church and those in our care.
The church office will be closed next week. 2016 gifts/donations can be made during the contribution/collection time this Sunday or through text and online giving through December 31st. Click here for more information.
Blessings & Peace,
- WS Church Office
Hello West Side family and friends!
Sunday's handout is ready. We would love to see you on Sunday for Bible class at 9 a.m. and worship at 10 a.m. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything.
Have a great weekend!
Greetings Church Family!
This month we've placed a hightened focus on our budget goals for 2016. Our annual budget supports the many ministries West Side is directly involved in, as well as the many ministries and mission efforts we are indirectly involved in, both domestically and overseas. It helps us maintain some wonderful facilities, which are a blessing to our membership and to the community around us. It supports our office staff and minstry team. It allows us to be deeply involved in the lives of college students and it supports our mission to Love, Share, and Disciple.
Because of your giving hearts, we took in $45,526.02 for our Harvest Sunday contribution! Over the past two weeks we have made up over $31,000 of our budget deficit! Thank you so much for responding through these generous gifts!
We know there are some who were unable to be here this past Sunday, and others that have said they'd like to help more. We are currently $57,528 behind our 2016 goal. We also have two more Sundays left in 2016, with a $18,165 weekly budget to meet.
Many of our members will be traveling this holiday season, and may not be here to give a weekly contribution. Gifts can be made in many ways. You can mail or drop off a check to our church office: 2300 West C Street. Russellville, AR 72801. You can also give online or through text. Please click here for more details.
Thank you again for faithfully giving your time, financial support, prayers, and service to this church. We are richly blessed!
West Side Blog